Sunday 21 April 2013

Hello World!

So I have finally got started and my blog is up!

My blog is a place to come and get crafty inspiration, buy beautiful Stampin' Up! products or host a party and book onto crafty classes held across Cardiff (coming soon, check back for details of places and times).

I will be updating the blog with lots of different projects I am working on on a regular basis, sorry I can't promise that will be everyday......even though I would love to be crafting 24/7, life gets in the way! Keep in touch by following my blog by simply entering your email address on the box on the left. Get instant updates straight to your email box. You can also like my Facebook page (the link is on the right of this page) for  a look at past projects I have done.
I would love to hear from you and know what you think of my blog, projects, class times etc so please comment whereever and whenever you feel you want to, any questions please get in touch. You can email sally@greedygirlsgoods.co.uk or give me a call 07966016776.

Happy Crafting People.......Hope you enjoy GGG.x

No comments:

Post a Comment