Sunday 28 April 2013

Class Dates Coming Soon

So this week I have been on the hunt for securing locations for Craft Classes across Cardiff and I have managed to find 3 different locations which I think will be great for getting all creative in. I will be posting up times and dates of the first classes in the next few days ( they will be at the end of May when I am back from my holidays).  Why not follow my blog and you will get up to date information as soon as I post!

This coming week is all about the logistics of offering my services as a crafter for kids parties, I am having a couple of meetings to see what proceedures etc I need to follow in order to be available for kids parties. As soon as I have the green light I will be adding a section to the blog for more information.

Slowly but surely things are coming together for GreedyGirlsGoods, I am eager to get going and have to remember to 'Think BIG but Start small'. Its all exciting and the hard work and running around will hopefully pay off.

Im off to the craft room now to work on some projects for the first of my classes, remember to check back for upcoming dates and get yourself booked in before the spaces go!

 GGG.x

No comments:

Post a Comment