Thursday 2 May 2013

They Are Here.

So after chopping and changing and phoning and viewing and more phoning I have finally booked dates, times and venues for my Craft Classes! I am very excited and am looking forward to sharing how much I love crafting with everyone.

Details of the forthcoming classes can be found under the 'Classes/Events' tab on here, they are going to be starting at the end of May so it will give you plenty of time to get yourself booked on. Dont forget that there is currently a maximum of 12 people per class so do not leave it til the last minute to book as you may be dissapointed. Email me sally@greedygirlsgoods.co.uk or phone/text me on 07966016776 to book or ask me questions.

Look forward to spreading the crafty-ness around Cardiff!

GGG.x

No comments:

Post a Comment