Wednesday 8 May 2013

Trial Class Craftyness!

Yesterday evening was the start of the new venture that is GreedyGirlsGoods classes. I held a trial class with 8 lovely ladies at The Old Church Rooms in Radyr to test out some projects, gain some valuable feedback, support and of course test to see if the nerves held up!

We completed four project all together which included 2 cards, a tag and a gift box. The target time was 2 hours which I admit was a little ambitious.......we ran over by an hour! However one of the lovely ladies brought along a homemade cake which kept us going :-)

Everyone getting crafty, lovely to see I am not the only one that likes to get messy while they craft! Maybe now my husband will believe me that it is part of the creative process.

Some of the lovely projects on display, everyone did so well and I love how each of the ladies put there own creativness into every project. No carbon copies here.

Everyone took advantage of the great Stampin' Up! colour combinations and the double sided papers. Just look at those gorgeous pinwheels and stamps.


I you would like to join in and get creative, come and join in at one of the upcoming classes. Times and locations can be found under classes/events tab at the top of the page. You can contact me to book or for further information at sally@greedygirlsgoods.co.uk or on 07966016776.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Sal, after seeing these pics, I am sorry that I missed it! Best of luck with your forthcoming classes :)

    ReplyDelete